Every entrepreneur looks for tips to yield a higher return on investment. Digital marketing is one of the strategies to build your own personal brand and increase revenue. How do you identify your target market, clarify your message to your target audience and generate more qualified leads?
What we discuss with Cris Santos in today’s episode:
In today’s episode, we speak to Prosper Taruvinga, a digital marketing expert and creator of Livelong DigitalMarketing. Tune in to listen to how an accident turned out to be the best move of his life and tips to successful digital marketing strategies.
About the Guest
Founder and Digital Marketing Consultant at Livelong Digital PTY Ltd. Creator of the ONLINE PROSPERITY BLUEPRINT. A 4-step system that helps small business owners to market, brand and scale their business so that they have a business that’s profitable and enjoyable.
What we discuss with Prosper Taruvinga in today’s episode:
[01:51] How did you conceptualize Livelong digital? What were the frustrations of starting your own business?
[08:35] How do you engage your audience so that you get more leads to your business?
[17:51] How to build a strong online reputation that leads to good revenue
[21:44] Is it right to combine your personal branding and business branding? Will they affect each other or help each other?
[26:31] Is Email Marketing still relevant to business owners?
[29:48] How to start and grow a business that is profitable and enjoyable amidst this pandemic
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Connect with Prosper on Instagram, Linkedin and Facebook
- Visit his website at https://livelongdigital.com.au
- How to win friends and influence people by Dale Carrnagie.
- The Golden Circle, Start with Why video by Simon Sinek.
- Are you Australia/NZ Startups or Entrepreneurs wanted to share your experiences so that others can learn? Contact us to be a guest.
- Support us our mission, click here
- Do you want to get exclusive content? Be a Premium member, click here
- Join the Free Rebounce Australia Community to connect with other Entrepreneurs.
- Check our Reddit Community, Click here
- Help the companies that support us , click here
- Are you ready to finally start your own podcast? Maybe you already have one but need a podcast manager to help you level up. We’re here for either. Book Now
More about The Network:
Auspod Syndicate is your Podcast Hub for Australia’s Entrepreneurs and Independent Podcast Network – a united group of SMEs that share the mission to stay locally connected.
Entrepreneurs and business leaders are regularly featured to enable meaningful connections and conversations while keeping the world updated on the latest business trends and events in Australia.
This podcast is under AusPod Syndicate and is powered by Kangaroofern, Australia’s Independent Podcast Management Company.
PLEASE NOTE LEGAL CONDITIONS :
Kangaroofern Media Lab Pty Ltd owns the copyright in and to all content in and transcripts of the Tribe Podcast under AusPod Syndicate, with all rights reserved, as well as the right of publicity.
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
You are welcome to share the below transcript in media articles, on your personal website, in a non-commercial article or blog post, and/or on a personal social media account for non-commercial purposes, provided that you include attribution to “AUSPOD SYNDICATE” and link back to us.
NOT ALLOWED TO DO :
No one is authorized to copy any portion of the podcast content or use Auspod Syndicate name, image, or likeness for any commercial purpose or use, including without limitation inclusion in any books, e-books, book summaries or synopses, or on a commercial website or social media site that offers or promotes your or another’s products or services.
(Note, this was transcribed using a transcription software and may not reflect the exact words used in the podcast)